Our finance support to the client is flexible, to fully meet its needs in terms of forms of payment, invoicing options (per category, project, legal entity, country) and payment terms, supporting local and international payment of our services.
Our terms of payment accord with client’s needs, with a proven record of flexibility in this regard, as we fully understand standard internal approval and payment procedures.
Our savings approach focuses on all services we offer with best results shown in air travel and hotel accommodation.
- We provide substantial savings by booking at optimal fares and regularly processing existing reservations, which drives significant savings for our clients.
- Additionally, we compare rates with some of our worldwide air travel partners and purchase at lower rates in other markets, providing more value to our customers.
- In cases air volume provides a negotiating position, we negotiate special rates and/or conditions with airlines for our corporate clients.
- By contracting with a number of leading global hotel providers, we gain access to special hotel rates and obtain substantial savings comparing to regular hotel and GDS rates.
- We book at client’s preferred suppliers, hotels and airlines, when possible, ensuring negotiated rates and fares.
- Managing congress registration, we are committed to making sure lowest possible fees are paid, subject to customer’s approvals.
- We manage airline corporate frequent flyer bonus programs for points collection, making sure no bonuses are lost for our customers.
In order to improve the value to our client’s air and hotel travel expenditure, we have a standardized procedure of checking existing bookings for lower possible fares.
- In this regard, each existing and confirmed but not ticketed air booking and most non finalized hotel bookings are monitored on a daily basis, to ensure no better fare is available, either due to lower availability or due to new fares announced.
We provide standardized data entry into air ticket reservations, necessary for the filling out of security, passport and customs formalities, ensuring seamless travel for our passengers.
Our customer support standards and our service creation procedures are constantly monitored for improvements to maximize our service value.
Our approach to travel management is consultative and proactive, which results in anticipating travel solutions.
We use our industry expertise to help our customers:
- improve and enforce their travel policy
- get more value from suppliers
- manage their travel data more efficiently
- receive flexible and tailored service and support.
With our industry and market experience and our relations with local and worldwide suppliers, using the up to date technology, our strategic approach is to provide:
- optimised and flexible services
- best market rates
- savings to our customers.